Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Reflection

Hey Everyone. I just want to take this time to say thank you for following along and reading my blog. This may have been a school project, but I got into it more than any other school project before. I don't plan on stopping here. My friend and I plan on continuing building the drone even after school gets out if we have to (though hopefully we finish before then). I did manage to cut the bottom aluminum plate this weekend (No blood too!)

...Don't tell my mom I used the jig saw though... ;) 

Anyways, I just wanted to thank everyone for following my blog so far; I appreciate the support.

Image result for thank you smiley
http://www.keyword-suggestions.com/dGhhbmsgeW91IHNtaWxleQ/

2 comments:

  1. Yay for more progress! When you finish the drone you should post a video of it in action on here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad there wasn't any blood...sort of:)

    ReplyDelete