Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hey Everyone. This is Richard and welcome to my blog. My World Lit class is doing a project called 20-Time. Basically it's a project where you spend 20% of the class time working on a project about whatever you want and one of the requirements is to make a blog detailing your project.
(For a complete description click here)

Now I decided to work with my friend on this and even together our plan is a bit audacious. (You can find his a link to his blog on the side bar or here) We want to build a quad-copter. A good sized one. From scratch. We're even designing and 3D-printing the frame ourselves. I should probably mention that neither one of us have ANY experience with quad-copters. Should be fun. 

We've separated it into a few parts:
1.     Research
2.     Design
3.     Assembly
4.     Testing/Debugging
5.     Extras/Learn How To Actually Fly It


So if you're an idiot like us and want to jump into this head-first, you'll be able to make your very own quad-copter. Hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really awesome! Even if it doesn't work out I think it will still be a really great experience and I'm super excited to read about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good overview and catchy title. I love how you imbedded the links and broke up the text. Your voice is there, but we'll discuss more strategies in class. I'm excited to see your progress with Spencer.

    ReplyDelete